Monday, July 26, 2004

fall into the PUDDLE OF MUDD!


Listening to : Omar Khan – Baby (ok ok.. miza ur rite.. lagu nih sedap!)

Mood : biasa

Current Status : falling in love with the song..

ARGH!! We have to nyanyi infront of the whole damn school today!!!! I got to school and got excited.. ahahha.. not coz I can’t wait to sing.. just the thought of having to sing in front was terrifying.. I tried to hafal the lagu and I kinda did.. hahaha..

Call me semangat! (and I don’t mean literally Omar!)

We just lined up at the back of the tiang bendera thingy.. me and diana were just laughing before we sang.. and masa tgh nyanyi ada lar parts where we laughed but kena cover and stuff.. it was kinda fun but nerve wrecking.. ahhaha! Song was nice though.. when I haven’t got tired of it!

Melisa told me that having to stand in front of shahrul and sing was annoying.. he kept saying ‘melisa busuk’ or something like that.. I told her that I would marah shahrul.. hahahah!

The whole 3 periods of KH.. OMG! BORINGNYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We just talked and DANCED!! HAHAHA! Best giler tau!

Masa BI.. I just.. haih.. dunnolar.. I just got all crazy! You know.. like I always am.. you would too if you’re just sitting there doing NOTHING! Then diana and zaty wrote

BERNARD – shahrul

LIKES

BERNIE – farisa

And passed it to a whole lot of people.. and now zakhreen and shafiq has been teasing me about it.. ARGH!! When zaty was gonna pass it to ereeq, I blocked her and there was the whole struggling for the paper thing… and I knocked of Chiang Shih Wei’s water bottle.. water just spilled on the floor.. A WHOLE LOT OF WATER!

And I had to pay him back… I only brought RM2 and now instead of 2 cups of fries.. I only get to eat one.. haih.. but whateverla kan..

On the way to the canteen, atikah and diana were going all

BERNARD AND BERNIE!!

And I just walked ahead of them by a few steps to get away from it.. shahrul, ereeq and barr (CHOCOLATE BAR!! HAHAHAH!) was in front of me.. pushing each other.. shahrul pused barr (HAHAHHAHAHA!!!) into a puddle but he just dpt tahan or something.. and ereeq pushed shahrul into the puddle of mud and he felt straight into it.. he fell right in front of my eyes.. and I was stunned.. it was pretty funny to see him fall but he was wet all over.. (he really should put on more weight.. but don’t go overboard!) I couldn’t do anything.. I mean I can’t go to him and just go all ‘honey are you ok?’ eee… I’m getting disgusted myself.. so I was just bising the whole time.. saying stuff.. getting mad at ereeq and stuff.. diana and atikah were laughing I think.. I just bising2 and stuff (but I said this already.. ahahha!).. when I met nasriff, I asked him how shahrul was doing.. and he said that shahrul was at the PBSM room coz his hand was cut or something.. is it weird that I freaked out about that?

Atikah and I went to the PBSM room to see him after we ate.. he changed into ereeq’s shirt and his hair was wet.. hahah.. he looked cute.. (ok.. ok..) I was just there.. waiting for him.. with atikah and ereeq.. the girls of the PBSM room were putting bandages or something.. that’s when shafiq and azman joined us.. there were many people then.. who knows why.. he’s so popular a lot of people went to see how he was doing.. he was ok..

When I got to class.. I was just still defending the whole..

BERNARD AND BERNIE!

On the way to agama class, I saw him at the canteen eating.. he looks fine so I’m like.. oklar.. agama class wasn’t very fun.. I didn’t have the mood or I dunno lar..

Balik2 ada geografi pulak.. haih.. 2 periods of BORING geografi.. we did get to draw different types of pukat though.. that’s kinda fun! Hahaha!

Masa math.. I dunno why but I got angsty.. I just wasn’t in the mood.. I buat my math jer and stuff.. itupun sekerat jln.. takda mood.. I was sitting at hon lin’s place sekejap and I scribbled the word SC on his table.. shafiq saw and asked me what SC was and I just smiled and got up and walked away..

Masa nak balik.. I just walked with shahrul.. he said he was fine so whateverlar kan.. a lot of people saw us walking together and they were just smiling and going all.. ‘shahrul…’ pretty embarrassing really.. and shafiq on the on the hand was just going up to us and nyanyi-ing and stuff.. he kept coming byk kali pulak tuh.. apalah..

When we met imran on the way, he told shahrul that he stinks and only then that I smelled the stinky-ness.. ahahha.. but tak kisah sgt lar.. we just talked while waiting for fawwaz to come to the bridge.. haha..

I walked back with shahir and shafiq and they were just joking around.. when we got to my house.. they two boys were playing with my hair and all.. tahpalar..

- I like your hair wet.. you look cuter.. hahaha!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 3:41 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home