Monday, July 26, 2004

EVENTFUL week - part2


Listening to : liz phair – Why Can’t I?

Mood : I don’t know..

Current status : malas sgt nak buat apa-apa..

Tuesday – after the whole iesqo’s dad incident, most of the guys didn’t come to school the next day to go mengebumikan the body.. they’re really good friends.. iesqo is very lucky.. the whole day my mind was just thinking about the whole incident.. most of us just senyap jer.. thinking about it too.. really depressing..

Masa pj, me and diana wasn’t up for playing anything so we went to find Mr. Jaacob and ajaked him pergi rumah iesqo to see how he was doing.. lucky he agreed.. Shafiq, Aie and Sachin also went with us.. we just hung out at the house for about 20 minutes.. hahaha.. doing nothing.. we wanted to chat with iesqo but it seems weird coz me and diana are not very close to him and we’re girl and stuff.. but still.. he looked fine..

When we got back to school, I just got really depressed.. which leads to this other thing that really sucks too.. but whatever! I dunno why but I missed shahrul a lot that day.. hahha.. really weird.. I mean, if you think about it.. I saw him in school on Monday, at iesqo’s house on Monday night, and when I went to Iesqo’s house that morning.. ARGH! I dunno why lar..

After school, me and him met up at the bridge (jejantas) in front of the school.. we spent about 2 hours there.. talking.. it was really really fun.. we were just there.. talking for 2 whole hours.. about what.. a lot of stuff.. byk sgt.. and the worst part was.. my tuition teacher and my brother saw us together.. ARGH! that night masa online.. he asked me out again.. to meet me for lunch for the next day.. hahahah…

Wednesday – it was report card day.. I didn’t go to school.. all my friends didn’t go so I’m like.. haih.. at about 11 o’clock, I thought about something that I have to tanya the teacher.. so I ajaked shahir pergi sekolah.. when we got there.. we met tengku shafiq.. we just hung out together.. also, when shafiq indera saw me.. he was all.. ‘shahrul, girlfriend kau dah dtg..’ haih.. apalah..

We just sat there at the canteen.. lepak jap.. then I went to meet the teacher all the way to block flora.. shafiq came to class then to get his bag.. so we just talked for a while while waiting for my turn to talk to the teacher.. he’s really weird person..

When I got back to canteen, me, shahir and shafiq walked back together.. taking pictures and joking around.. its really fun! Hahhaha!

At 4 o’clock, shahrul called and we met at the jejantas again.. but he was really distracted about something coz he said he had to go somwhere and had stuff to do.. I felt weird to be there.. I mean, if he’s busy, he could’ve just cancelled it.. its alright.. Its like, he had to spend time with me.. I just felt kinda guilty and stuff..

Thursday – nothing interesting.. tuition was ok.. the teacher didn’t say anything about what he saw but he didn say something like ‘have you been doing things you shouldn’t have done..’ ARGH!!

Friday – no tecaher for the whole day.. GOD! Boring giler.. what we were doing? I don’t remember.. nothing interesting.. just.. I didn’t go to Iesqo’s house that night coz ada tuition.. the guys went though.. at about 11.40 shahrul masuk net so we just talked like always.. the conversation that night was really nice.. hahah..

Saturday – what do I always do on my Saturday’s? ngaji, classes and classes and stuff lar kan.. when I got to yamaha.. my guitar teacher suruh masuk the studio where we ‘jam’ all the time.. boy’s (afiq his real name..) friends were there playing.. the kinda look like posers so I’m like malas nak layan.. but this one guy.. who knows whats his name.. is a really damn good guitar player.. I was mesmerised by his performance.. they were playing ‘Love is Only A Feeling’ (hahah.. this song reminds me of someone..)

Then we just played lagu the reason once jer.. afiq’s and adlin’s granpa and 8 year old cousin were there too.. I felt uneasy to play the drums yang super loud coz takut the grandpa mati terkejut pulak.. and the cousin was closing his ears.. annoying really.. but mamposlar kan.. main je lar.. they said my drumming was betul already and stuff.. it should be.. having to practise a whole lot of time after I got the song..

Sunday – the whole morning I studied.. then in the afternoon I had to go to my uncle’s house coz its my cousin’s birthday party.. I’m not really close to this side of the family.. and I felt really weird coz my other cousins (yg around my age) wasn’t there.. so I was just there alone.. with all the people I don’t know..

But soon they came and I was all jumping and stuff.. I missed them having to only see them twice a year.. gilakan! Then we played a Harry Potter Happy Family card game.. OMG! Pictures of Daniel and Emma.. I just melted looking at them.. ARGH!!! We played and its fun! They said they got it in england! CURSES!!

I WANT TO GO TO ENGLAND!!!!!!

What would I appreciate when the last time I went to England.. I WAS FREAKING 4 YEARS OLD! By that time.. when asked, I’d probably go all.. ‘Daniel Radcliffe who?’

BITE ME!!

When I got back.. me and ashraf and shahir amin guitar then we went to the padang AND I GOT TO PLAY ON THE SWINGS!! YAY!

That night.. I was doing last minute homework.. hahahah.. then I shamppoed my hair.. then I had to get ready the video player so I can tape the O.C. series for my sister.. (I do this every week so my sister can watch it and not miss any episode.. and what do I get out of all this? Just the happiness of thinking that I did good and helped my sister gain the pleasure of watching her favourite show.. AND WHAT CAN I BUY WITH THAT!?

- am I too nice?

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 3:39 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home