Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Isko's BIRTHDAY bash - 2nd Part!


We were all walking to Subang Parade when we saw Fawwaz pushing Shahrul who was in a trolley.. OMG!! They looked so silly.. and we were all just laughing.. hahha…

Soon.. all the other guys joined them.. I mean seriously.. My brothers don’t do that.. and they’re 11 years old and 1 year old.. I guess it’s a guy thing kot.. then all the girls and Fandi went to MPH first.. whilst the rest playing trolley outside..

Me and Gg were wlaking together to MPH! When we reached there.. I went back to call the guys.. They should really stop it and go jalan-jalan with us all.. or sumthing..

When I met them.. Fawwaz pushed Shahrul next to me and we just walked together..

Since none of the others wanted to go to the computer games store (they rather spend time with books than Harry Potter and The Sims and the rest of the FUN computer games..) so I ajaked Shahrul.. hehhe.. at least ada kawan..

We just hanged out together.. We went to computer games shop.. Then Toys ‘R’ Us.. Then Yamaha..

We went to the studio room where I jam.. I brought in a guitar and borrowed my drums teacher a pair of drums-sticks.. Shahrul asked me to play my song but I chickened out and stopped at the middle of a song I played.. malular.. then I let Shahrul played on the drums for a while.. then I played the drums.. The Reason is the only drums song I can play (and I Will Survive but dah lupa dah!).. so I played that.. played only parts of the song lar.. just playing and singing the chorus (coz that’s the only part I hafal).. and he was just watching me.. Felt kinda weird really.. Main drums with no guitar and stuff.. But then we went out..

We went to MPH! Mom called! Yikes! But nasib baik can stay till 6.30pm.. phew.. Shahrul was suppose to go back at 6 but he just stayed jer.. When we got there.. we just saw people and stuff.. It got bored again.. then Shahrul ajaked me to find headsets.. we found some.. ahahha…

Masa nak pergiu balik to MPH we saw Iman, Isko and Nasriff playing trolleys.. HAHAHAH!!! They were gonna make a movie! OMG! I mean seriously?

When we got to MPH we saw miza-fandi and gg-fawwaz sumwhere.. we just joined them.. but it was almost 6.30pm so we all had to go already.. all 3 pairs of us just parted.. ahhaha.. then I went to say bye to miza.. shahrul to fandi.. then before I left.. Shahrul asked me to be his girlfriend.. hahaha.. I turned jelly.. but said yes after that..

Then we just said bye to each other.. Shameen joined me and we went to meet my dad..

Masa balik.. I was really happy.. I was jumpy and OVERLY-OVERLY perky! Hahahah! But thank god I covered in front of mom.. phew..

When I got back home.. amsa tgh tgk the O.C. I got worried.. I mean.. I was still smiling.. But I got scared.. about what?

I was scared that I would not remember this day.. Its such a FUN FUN FUN day.. but luckily sampai sekarang ingat lagi.. but sekarang is only 2 days after that but still.. haih..

But it was one of the happiest day of my life.. thanks you guys for inviting me and stuff..

- I hope I can remember!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 5:12 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home