Wednesday, July 14, 2004

my little PMR CORNER!


listening to : I have no idea what band's name is.. and the music sucks really!
mood : hmm...
current status : (does that tell you something?)

is having a whole jadual belajar for PMR means I'm really commited to my PMR now?

OWH YEAH!

well.. at least I think so.. hope so..

today? hmm...

bgn pagi? just got ready mcm biasa! but didn't forget the watch! ahhah! important!!

sampai sekolah? I just got there.. and showing people my new really pretty watch.. but I din't wear it right away.. saja wanted to kenakan him.. make him think that.. "she's not wearing THE watch" but bila tukar for pj then I decided to wear it.. but my friends were pushing me to wear it so YAY! I did..

we just spend an hour in bilik APD.. doing what!? WATCHING A REALLY OLD VERSION OF ROMEO AND JULIET eww.. eww.. eww.. I mean.. I'm all about really cute teenager's love life kinda story but romeo and juliet is just.. RIDICULOUS!

eww.. eww.. eww..

(sorry if your a fan of romeo and juliet too atikah)

so then.. fire drill thingy.. we all had to just kumpul at the pdg.. whoo... we just lengang jer pergi pdg.. instead of the running around going.. "ARGH! I'M GONNA DIE! THE FIRE'S GONNA GET ME!!".. which is what we really should've done though.. but there are the whole "ARGH! I'M GONNA DIE!" but with A LOT of sarcasm!.. mhm.. mhm..

pj? FUNNEST! we played SKIP ROPE!! hahahha! best giler..

Hi Low Swing Dolly Pepper Anything Ordinary Blue Bell Blindlist

serious! the song pon best too! diana was great! zaty did the whole Dolly which is susah.. and me? So i wasn't BEST (so whats new right?).. but i did pretty well..

sains? got the paper.. damn.. the tension was running.. I got a solid 60! pray to the lord! but theres the whole.. mark salah thing.. so we're ADDING up more baby! woo-hoo!!

rehat? biasa...

bm? GOD! we had to rush to the BBM room.. or else dimerit! (ahh.. takutnya!)

when we got there.. we were given the time to change.. so we did..

changing? pon nak tahu jugak ker?

BM.. when I got back.. Ciang Shi Wei is already half through his Lisan! OMG!! which means I'm only 2 person away! ARGH! and I haven't done anything to prepare except the notes I took blindly out of the carta thingy-majigy.. PREASURE AND TORTURE!

after farah was done.. I HAD to bgn.. I was all.. argh malunya! and the class was all.. clapping and cheering for me like I'm gonna sing them a song pulak! I was blushing..

the whle presentation.. I was just reading and laughing and malu-malu-ing.. ahahha.. serious.. takut gila.. but it was kinda fun since farah and zahra and sachin were making it.. funny.. so it was pretty cool! then after that.. I just wasn't paying attention in the rest of the other guys punya lisans.. I was just talking to farah and melisa about our old crushes.. ahaahha... more interestiong that bahagian-bahagian bunga don't you think?

we got our paper! yikes.. A 74! SE-VEN-TY FO-UR! haih.. pleading need to be done.. navin.. will play my partner in crime.. since he too... got a SE-VEN-TY FO-UR!.. shafiq can join too I suppose.. 2 marks is ok too give free right?

I just wasn't feeling good after that.. I wasn't depress because I got a 74.. I was just depress because izzati was depress and didn't wanna talk to me.. I mean seriously.. what am I? a rotting tree who's just gonna sit there till she says sumthing.. NO WAY!

she didn't wanna talk to me so WHATEVER la kan.. I just went to teh front when Diana joined me.. argh! We just talked about.. stuff.. asrama and stuff... you know. those normal talks.. I still wasn't feeling to well.. so I went over to atikah's.. grab her from her class.. and write SALLY LOVES SHIICK on my clas board.. ahahha.. (ok diana did but same all same all)it was kinda fun lar.. atikah is the best angsty cure.. serious..

then when she got back.. I just got depressed again.. and farah HAD TO beli keropok and offered me.. you know me and my whole 'EAT when I'm depressed' problem.. haih.. geramnya!

got back.. biasa lar.. I masuk net for an hour.. it was all ok and stuff.. sahhrul tertinggal his bag in the class thats now locked so tak tau nak buat apa.. I invited him to come take his bag now.. masa ptg.. but he couldn't make it..

then I just got BORED! nothing to do! too bored.. need help.. need harry potter.. need cookies.. (and lucky I have them!)

so i just started on my jadual PMR!

I got so into it.. that OMG!.. it looked so official and ready to be.. followed.. and I can't wait to actually ikut the jadual.. I also did a whole calender counting the days till PMR! (I had lots of time)

so now.. on my room wall.. I have a whole 'PMR CORNER' hahah! weird huh?

Farisa's PMR CORNER : consists of
- the PMR jadual
- the Farisa's studying for PMR jadual
- the Farisa's counting the days till the PMR calender
- and a cute little pouch made out of paper.. to put pencils in it.. (seriously.. i don't knwo why its there.. but it makes it more.. official and makes me look more.. into it! ahahha)

after that.. I made dinner! SZECHUAN SOUP.. canned SZECHUAN SOUP! you know.. the 'icky looking' soup thing that was an 'issue' not very long ago.. with ashraf's uncle that is.. haih.. sedap!

and now I'm here.. telling people what I did today.. with the whole PMR corner thing.. I mean.. you guys read this stuff? its just what I did one whole day.. but its kinda flattering that you guys do baca.. never mind lar.. signing off!

- (still feeling like this..)

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:32 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home