Sunday, October 24, 2004

a 'lil bit more CREDITS!


as you all can see, my blog has a tag board now. Also, I have my links to some sites. And also, the ever so beautiful picture of my Bernie. Yes, that cartoon girl name is Bernie. It fits her! Hahhaha! I planned to change my skin. New layout, new look, but gah!! I found one PERFECT one! and I mean PERFECT!! ask my girlfriends! they've seen the 'supposed-to-be' skin of mine and they said that it was so.. ME!!

so why-oh-why is it still this same old boring one!? well, simple. because i didn't really like the positioning of the boxes of the skin. so nah.. I decided to find another skin. later. but non the less, I wanna give some credits to the people that has helped me during the whole construction of my blog.

Iman - he has helped taught me how to upload a picture into a server and has taught me how to customize a picture to make it nicer. he has taught me a lot so thanks! he has also done me a great favor!

Atikah - she taught me how to fine blog skins, download them and put them into my blog so I can change the layout of my blog. This is a very big part in a blogger's career so thanks!

Hamiza - she has made for me my tag board (which at first didn't come out so nice, hahah) and she has introduced me to the wonders of tag-boarding which has lead me to this beautiful tag board of mine. Thanks.

Gg - although she has done nothing that has helped me with my blog, she did help me keep away from my boredom whilst I was actually doing the constructioning. without her, I'd be sleeping halfway through my work. so thanks!

Blogspot people - they're the one who start it all. without them, I wouldn't actually
have a blog right now and won't be able to write in my thoughts and stuff so I owe you guys a BIG spotty thanks!

Blogskin people - for actually giving us the wonders of blog skins for us to choose form, FREE! and most of them are nice. Thanks a bunch of skins!

Photobucket people - for giving us the uploading to your server service. without them, I wouldn't have Bernie on mt blog. thanks a bucket!

Tag-board people - for giving us the wonders of tag boards. without them, I wouldn't be able to put up my lovely tag board and now I get to actually know what people think of my blog. so Tags a lot!! hahah!

there you go! all the wonderful people who has make this blog possible. I am proud of this blog, happy and satisfied. One more pat on the back! please comment about the constructed blog!

- yes! Its still pink! And will always be!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 2:13 am

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, you're welcome. *feeling smug right now* hahahahahaah! - atikah

4:12 pm, October 24, 2004  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home