Tuesday, October 26, 2004

sadistic my ASS!!!


listening to : my self ramble
mood : BAD!!
current status : madder than MAD!!

younger brothers sucks! has anyone ever told you that!? well they do! well mine does at least!! and you wanna know what!

I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

yes I do! he's so annoying! I mean, okay, I know I've conquered the computer the whole day, but WHATEVER!!! Computer is soO mine!! I mean, you've got your freaking ps2! And GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a 14 years old teenage girl, what else do you expect me to do!? sit around and read a good book? NO!!!!

Well, I stated my case! What else can she say!? What else can I do!? NOTHING!! I mean, she's mad about the whole online 24 7 thing but online or not, my brother still gets the computer so what the fuck right! I hate this!! For anyone who don't have younger brothers, I ADORE YOU!!! Don't even think about wanting one. They're pure hell I tell yah!!

Now my mom is nagging me, he is happy and I am stuck here, CRAVING FOR MY CHOCOLATE!! and a SLOW DANCE!! Yes poeple! I crave for these....

Now he wil be conquering the computer the whole day tomorrow! And just coz I'm nice, I'm letting him play it tonight too. But thats just coz I'm sweet talking him so that I could play it tomorrow too. For my internet date with Bernard. Hhahhaha!! And for your information, bribing and blackmailing didn't work! He just wants to win! I don;t think he even wants to play it anymore.

He's watching wrestling now. Good! Heres my revenge. I'll let him play so I can watch tv. No matter even if I don't feel like watching tv. Make him feel gah!! over not watching wrestling.. SERVE YOU RIGHT YOU ARSE YOU!!

Mind your language I know..

And you know who else sucks!?

OMAR!!!

Yes! He does. Why!? Coz he is a sadistic!!

Sadistic = a person who lies to another and make them feel really bad and hurt them just for the sake of entertaining himself.

I don't even want to get into detail. Coz I'm just so mad. Funny I actually thought he had a heart. Most of my friends don't even bother to get to know him. And lucky me! I did! And I got stabbed by that. Stupidity hurts bad!

At least his pahala puasa is transfered to me! Like it or not Omar, your pahala sudah berkurang!! Hahahah! Thanks!!

Now today has been a pretty good day, but because of this butt ugly people, its ruined. I cried my little eyes with tears just now and do either of them care!? NOpe!

SAdistic they are!!

Owh well. For all of you that reads this post, STAY AWAY FORM BOTH OF THEM!!

oR else you'd waste money paying for your tears..

I HATE YOU GUYS!!

- sadistic = you = SUCKS BIG TIME!!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 9:43 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home