Saturday, June 12, 2004

Harry Potter TRL!


OMG!! thank god shahir sms-ed me and told me about HARRY POTTER TRL!! ok.. so what if I've already seen it.. but I haven't taped it yet.. and thank god.. just now.. I DID!! omg!!! I can just melt away looking at the three of them..

Daniel - OMG!! I mean seriously.. he was soo simple and adorable and CUTE!! I mean seriously.. he's too cute to walk this grounds.. I mean.. seriously..!! ARGH!!! u guys gotta go check him out in TRL UK HARRY POTTER!! he looks so hot and yummy! hahahahah!! he's gotten really matured and guess what!? he is as tall as 58 stacks of the tape boxes.. I couldn't have guessed.. that lucky Greg guy! CURSES!! (ok now that I've read it again.. I said seriously like byk kali.. but seriously.. see how serious I am..)

Rupert - I love his hair.. its really cool and FUNKY!! its ike covering his eyes and like.. his cutie smile is soo.. cute! hahahah.. he dresses normally.. like he always does.. he's just plain rupert in there.. the way he talks and act.. hahaha.. its soo fun to see him.. and figures.. he forgots to do the essay Alfonso Quaron asked them to do based on their characters.. hahahah!! typical!! but he is soo cool looking in TRL!

Emma - pretty as ever OF COURSE!! I mean.. I LOVE HER HAIR!! I've been addicted to side-parted hair and now here she is.. having side-parted hair!! GOSH!! I just wish I could just rip off that pretty flawless face of hers.. just to make it.. less pretty so I don't have to be VERY MUCH jealous.. AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! and OMG!! she did 16 PAGES of that essay! FREAKING 16 PAGES!! and she acted soo cool in TRL! very lady like and that "I'm just emma watson" attitude.. its soo CUN!! With capital C!! and her style.. hmm.. I'm sorry to say but her styles aren't very.. tasty.. I mean.. she wore like a red.. police uniform jacket kinda thing.. It looks nice on her.. just.. kinda weird.. but I LOVE HER HAIR!! (have I mention that?) at least I can agree with her on that!!

So basically all 3 or them are SOOOOOO COOL in there.. OMG!! I was like watching the tape over and over and over again.. OMG!! best nyer!! they're the best man!!

- rip that pretty face!! but its soo pretty to be jealous of..

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:28 pm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shaen said that Emma didn't look very pretty in there. I think hmm..she looked alright. She grew up a lot and I just LOVE her rainbow belt in there. It rocks! And Daniel is cute! But I know I know...he's urs. But Guess WUt! I found my boy! I mean, ur is Daniel, and Atikah is Chazzy..Mine is Chad Micheal Murray!!! He's so HOT! AHHHHHH!!!!! Now I think I'm going insane. Him in One Tree Hill. So...matured~ Sighhh....

- Miza -

8:07 pm, June 15, 2004  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home