Saturday, June 12, 2004

shopping SHOWDOWN!


istening to : cute little jeremy sumpter's voice in Frailty
mood :dandy!
current status : BORED!!

ouh kay.. so I don't know why.. my mom ajak me pergi shopping today.. out of the no where.. owh well.. so me and my mom and my auntie went shopping today! I was soo excited! KLCC some more.. heheheh.. KLCC + money + mom = new clothes and new shoes!!! right!?

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

guess what I found out when we reached there?

WE WERE SHOPPING FOR OFFICE CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

it loosened my semangat already.. but.. u know.. optimistic.. I thought that.. 'okie.. it might be fun.. girls day out.. looking for OFFICE CLOTHES! u know.. it could be fun..'

It was okay at the beginning.. i got to help my aunt and mom find neat clothes.. and funky ones.. I never thought there were so many different types of suits.. oooo....

After lunching.. we went to this shop called the Edmundser.. sounds kinda cool.. I've been there a few times with my mom.. and from my experience.. It wasn't fun!!.. but here come the optimistic again..

Ok.. at first I helped my aunt find navy suits.. it was ok.. until we run out of navy suits to browse.. but my mom went SUIT CRAZY!! she was practically browsing through every baju in the store and I'm like.. MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok.. at first it was ok! UNTIL WE SPENT ONE HOUR IN THE FREAKING SHOP!! I had nothing to look for.. I think going to the lingerie store would be FUNNER for me.. at least they have 14 year olds' stuff there.. here.. they don't have 14 year olds' office suits!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

after that.. I just went haywire.. I got really tired.. my legs are killing me.. my brother macam giler menangis.. ARGH!! and thats just it..

when my uncle came pick us up! the only decent thing that happened to me today.. is that I got my roti BOY!! not even one decent blouse.. not even shoes.. NOT EVEN A MANGY BRACELET! I was sad.. and tired.. and frustrated..

but I got home and rushed to kids choice award. HILARY DUFF!! so that got me happy again..

- NOT EVEN A BRACELET!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:16 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home